Who had the best JV record this year?

eeally

Why does RV pidgeon hole himself into thinking we need a coach with college or head coach experience. Have we looked at some of the JV coaches out there who had winning records?

It seems to be a candidate you must have played at Div 1 football, played Pro, been an OC or have multiple State Titles.

This is horse-****

My best coach was my JV tight-ends/ Linebackers/ deep snapper coach.

I hear he is a PE coach in Rose-bud Lott system now. But man he was motivational.

laugh.gifsmile.gifdry.gif

Tom Izzo, current Michigan St basketball head coach, was rumored to want the same position with MSU's football team!! How's that for out of the box??

Updated: Nov. 21, 2006, 10:00 AM ET

Izzo shoots down idea of coaching Mich. St. football

Associated Press

EAST LANSING, Mich. -- Michigan State basketball coach Tom Izzo is helping the school search for a new football coach.

But don't expect him to be on the list of candidates.

Izzo, the subject of Internet and media speculation involving the replacement for fired football coach John L. Smith, dismissed the idea when asked if he was being considered for the job.

"I think it was far-fetched when it started," he said.

Izzo acknowledged he has always had an interest in football.

"I've been honored that my name would even be brought up," he said. "Anybody who knows me knows that for longer than I have been here, football has been a love of mine beyond most normal human beings."

Izzo said he once turned down a chance to become the defensive backs coach at Cal State-Fullerton in the early 1980s, where Steve Mariucci -- his longtime pal -- was coaching.

But Izzo added he already has his hands full with the basketball program.

"I've got some business I want to finish," he said.

Copyright 2006 by The Associated Press