Word Association.

JayDub

I'm bored at work (a beautiful day on the West Coast means a boring day for me) and decided we need to have a little fun.

I'll start with a word, you quote the word and reply with the first thing that comes to your mind. And so on with the next reply and so on.

This can either be really fun or a real clusterfudge...let's see how it pans out.

I'll start with (appropriately for my line of work):

Airplane

Edited by JayDub

I'm bored at work (a beautiful day on the West Coast means a boring day for me) and decided we need to have a little fun. 

I'll start with a word, you quote the word and reply with the first thing that comes to your mind.  And so on with the next reply and so on.

This can either be really fun or a real clusterfudge...let's see how it pans out.

I'll start with (appropriately for my line of work):

Airplane

fisher

I'll start with a word, you quote the word and reply with the first thing that comes to your mind.  And so on with the next reply and so on.

Airplane

AIRPLANE

----was my first real word.... I was born during WWII and the fighter planes practiced straffing the wheat field next to where I lived...... woke me up all time P-38's were loud prop planes especially when they pulled up at the end of filed where our house was. ..

Uusual is that #2 son came up with same word... lived 1/2 mile to a private airport during Midland oil boom duing late 70's and a couple of oil company Lear-jets were there and they woke him up 2-3 times a day.

My word I will use will be my #1 sons first word--- because of all the construction during that oil-boom there were bulldozers, scrapers, concrete trucks,trenching machines, etc. across the street building houses and apartments --- again noisy and he could see them from his bed room. We just called them all ---

--- TRACTORS --