Dodge

buff64

Sounds like you can scratch Todd Dodge off the wish list. Ft. Worth Star-Telegram reports he has agreed to coach a high school all star game on Jan. 6th. This would occur during a critical recruiting period.

That doesn't mean anything. What you and all of us should be worried about on the recruiting front is that our current coaches are STILL on hold from doing any further recruiting. Trust me, we have lost at least one who was trying to decide between us and Baylor, and the longer this "no coach" hiring process goes on, the more we will lose. Take it for what it's worth.

That doesn't mean anything.  What you and all of us should be worried about on the recruiting front is that our current coaches are STILL on hold from doing any further recruiting.  Trust me, we have lost at least one who was trying to decide between us and Baylor, and the longer this "no coach" hiring process goes on, the more we will lose.  Take it for what it's worth.

We would have had to fire DD in October for them to have hired someone by now. Wait a week. The job has to be on the market 30 days.

That doesn't mean anything.  What you and all of us should be worried about on the recruiting front is that our current coaches are STILL on hold from doing any further recruiting.  Trust me, we have lost at least one who was trying to decide between us and Baylor, and the longer this "no coach" hiring process goes on, the more we will lose.  Take it for what it's worth.

Now wait just a minute here, GMG1999..... rolleyes.gif We have UNT assistant football coaches who were part of the Dickey Ball staff (and I'm probably all wrong here once again, but didn't DD have about a 42W**62L career at UNT)? And we need to be concerned about them losing ground on recruiting? sad.gif

I think if I were a UNT assistant football coach I would be spending much of my time with a fax machine and freshened up resume'.

SCOOP: But I did hear Ramon Flanagan had to be hog-tied to his office chair to keep him from recruiting DFW until..................he gets official word on what to do. unsure.gif