Interesting to see who Rivals

GoMeanGreen1999

Who's really a candidate, who isn't ? NOBODY REALLY KNOWS. A lot of  guessing & speculation. Inside sources are usually like UFO's. Mythical. cool.gif

Exactly. I think most of this speculation being reported in the press is coming straight from the GMG site. By the way, I heard from a very reliable source that Mack Brown, growing tired of the tremendous pressure he faces every year at UT, is now strongly considering the UNT job!! unsure.gif

Exactly.  I think most of this speculation being reported in the press is coming straight from the GMG site.  By the way, I heard from a very reliable source that Mack Brown, growing tired of the tremendous pressure he faces every year at UT, is now strongly considering the UNT job!!  unsure.gif

yeah, winning 9 or more games every year, national championships, conference championships, etc... all gets old after a while. I wouldnt be surprised to see Brown or Carroll's name in the hat before to long....

Is it just me or does it seem like the other schools have much better (and quality) HC candidates than UNT? I realize that there are some pretty big programs here (Miami, Alabama, NCSU, etc.)...but there is a stark difference.

BTW, I did not know that Danny White was a HC...anyone remember him???? biggrin.gif

BTW, I did not know that Danny White was a HC...anyone remember him???? biggrin.gif

Danny White is the head coach of the UTAH BLAZE of the Arena League. He also was the coach of the AFL's ARIZONA RATTLERS for about 10 years. He is an icon in Arizona after his days at ASU.

Good question.  I doubt they stay on top of our situation. 

Someone here who can...hint.....hint..... "jperg"?, please send them the CORRECT logo.

Rick

FFR -- please clarify you comment?

Yes I know I have the old logo (I hate it), but it's a direct link to the Yahoo Football images used on their site. I could change it, but am lazy,and havn't spent time trying to create one all my own.

BTW... I did email Yahoo, and informed them of their outdated logo, and asked about it being updated.