ANY THOUGHTS ON HAROLD EDWARDS

djohnnie

I think if they can add an effective Harold Edwards to the mix, the team could be real dangerous. I noticed he hadn't played much this year, but had a real effective game tonight. If you could add Edwards alongside of Sturns off the bench. That could be a real boon to the bench production alongside Quincy Williams. Do you all think he may get a bit more playing time coming up? I know he was highly thought of coming out of High School. I was hoping he hadn't fallen in Johnnie's doghouse.

I think if they can add an effective Harold Edwards to the mix, the team could be real dangerous. I noticed he hadn't played much this year, but had a real effective game tonight. If you could add Edwards alongside of Sturns off the bench. That could be a real boon to the bench production alongside Quincy Williams. Do you all think he may get a bit more playing time coming up? I know he was highly thought of coming out of High School. I was hoping he hadn't fallen in Johnnie's doghouse.

I've been wondering the same thing. I had hoped he would be more productive while seeing more minutes by now. We're definitely going to need more points from the frontcourt and I hope that JJ gives him the opportunity to show what he's got. He certainly showed great promise in high school and didn't look too bad last year either. Other than the WK game on 12/19, the December schedule should give Edwards and a couple of the other bench guys a chance to make their case for more minutes. At least I'm hoping that's the way things work out.

Funny you brought this up. My brother & I remarked last night what a nice touch he had on his shots. A really hope Harold steps up because we need every player on the team to score as many points as possible to make up for the Davis factor.