No Hall for Dickey

BleedGreen64

They say coaches do not win or lose games but last night proved that axiom wrong.

I was all for recognizing Dickey for the four bowl game years until I saw last nights game.

When you are deep in the other teams end of the field and it is 4th and 2 and you kick a field goal you are telling the offense you have no faith in them.

Then trailing by 7 you march down the field twice more and kick field goals it is evident you did not want to win. His ultimate snub of the NT fans.

I learned a long time ago when you fire someone or they quit you see them to the door asap.

They say coaches do not win or lose games but last night proved that axiom wrong.

I was all for recognizing Dickey for the four bowl game years until I saw last nights game.

When you are deep in the other teams end of the field and it is 4th and 2 and you kick a field goal you are telling the offense you have no faith in them.

Then trailing by 7 you march down the field twice more and kick field goals it is evident you did not want to win.  His ultimate snub of the NT fans.

I learned a long time ago when you fire someone or they quit you see them to the door asap.

Amen, sir, you are preaching to a much larger choir as of today.

UNT has to raise the stakes with higher expectations for its athletics program so it gets much tougher to get nominated for future NT Athletic Hall of Fame inductions.

Then trailing by 7 you march down the field twice more and kick field goals it is evident you did not want to win.  His ultimate snub of the NT fans.

I just got in from Odessa and have not read about the game. In fact, I watched most of sportscenter last night and still didn't get a score, but from the sound of this report, I didn't miss much.