Why is Dickey so bitter about getting fired?

MeanGreenZen

Why is Dickey so bitter about getting fired? Refusing to talk about the firing, the black uniforms, the all-black coaching outfit, his buddy Mattress Mac crying to the media …

Dickey’s getting paid $500,000 to not coach UNT. He has been mailing it in the last two seasons. I would forgive our record the last two seasons if I thought Dickey was trying to improve the program, but the horrible recruiting classes, the inability to develop the talent he has, the regression of key players, the undisciplined penalties, his negative attitude towards UNT and the unimaginative play-calling convinced me otherwise. You’d think Dickey would be ok with getting paid to walk away.

Edited by MG Insurance Pro

I think it is more DD and RF are absolutely clueless that they were doing a sh***y job of recruiting and coaching. Like many people who get fired they are oblivious to there wrongdoings, preferring to only see their little world.

Should Dickey be allowed to coach next week if he put the team in black uniforms without RV's permission?

Nope keep DD/RF/Etheridge all at home and let Evans coach with the selected GA's and show us how to coach and win a game.