Mattress Mac's Latest Demand

UNTLifer

And can you guess why it is that MM chose the jazz department for his money to go to if we couldn't meet his demand? Pure Spite, that's why. And ask yourself how he came to know that would spite athletic supportive people at North Texas? He's not been on campus a whole lot, couldn't have possibly known about the animosity that has existed between the two mind sets:Music vs Athletics? So where did he get the idea?

DD.

Rick

Wow. You're upset. You may want to visit NT's Psych department, guy. It was the furthest thing from "spite" - it was a joke. Relax and you'll start to understand those. He had no knowledge of the "animosity" between the "two mind sets" - he enjoyed the Music a ton when he was going to school here. Chill.['b]

So he enjoyed, and thinks so much of the School of Music.... that he would use it in a joke? Interesting insight. I find it hard to believe that he spent $5,000 on a full page ad with the intent of provoking laughter over this situation, especially considering his "Anger" over the whole thing has been told to media outlets throughout the country by now.

May 2007 Can't get here soon enough for me....Guy!

Rick

My couple of cents:

1. Dickey deserved to be fired. Simply could not compete outside of the Sunbelt.

2. If he was doing a "great" job, he would have been hired away a long time ago.

3. Mattress Mac, you are a joke. The athletic department should have said, "ok, see you dude."

4. The script looked much better than what they have now. The eagle before that looked great. I wish the flying eagle could have returned.

Edited by tonyhuntoon