Can anyone remember the post

GoMeanGreen1999

during the Dickey years? I remember it about a week ago, but I can't seem to find it. It gave where we ranked and the records of the season. Also, has anyone ever put together a list of the OOC games we played during the DD years? I think it would be interesting to go back and see the final records of each of those teams.

during the Dickey years?  I remember it about a week ago, but I can't seem to find it.  It gave where we ranked and the records of the season.  Also, has anyone ever put together a list of the OOC games we played during the DD years?  I think it would be interesting to go back and see the final records of each of those teams.

I think we all erased those O stats from our memory with his now exit.

I think we all erased those O stats from our memory with his now exit.

Ah, that's too bad. I was having a debate with a Dickey supporter this morning. I remembered someone posting them, so I thought I would print them out for him, as someone had done a good job compliling them. I guess I will have to compile them again.

Ah, that's too bad.  I was having a debate with a Dickey supporter this morning.  I remembered someone posting them, so I thought I would print them out for him, as someone had done a good job compliling them.  I guess I will have to compile them again.

If you just put us having the WORST offense in the country then your stats will not be too far off laugh.gif

If you just  put us having the WORST offense in the country then your stats will not be too far off  laugh.gif

The Dickey appologists are pretty funny, and I know it won't do much good, but I just thought I would take them to him. At the end of the day, they probably were more Dickey supporters than anything.

This is a partial.... a yahoo site.... just change the year to check them out. also click on which offensive stat.. points, yards, etc.

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/stats/byteam...ference=I-A_all

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66