5ATexasFootball.Com

green_goblin

Will Coach Dodge Coach UNT?

If he does take the UNT job, as everyone speculates, this would give him a foot into the college world and an oppurtunity to use everything he knows to make the mean green competetive once again, and use this as a springboard for a bigger job. They have many athletes in place at UNT, but he will have to have a great deal of patience to intergrate his system, as UNT has been a run first team under Darrell Dickey.

Someone want to clue those guys in? The dude that made the blanket statement about not leaving until his son does needs to be shown a quote or two...and the guy that said it's funny how we never recruited SLC players during Dickey's tenure needs to look up T. J. Culberson. I'm sure there were others as well that were pursued that we didn't land. blink.gif

Someone want to clue those guys in?  The dude that made the blanket statement about not leaving until his son does needs to be shown a quote or two...and the guy that said it's funny how we never recruited SLC players during Dickey's tenure needs to look up T. J. Culberson.  I'm sure there were others as well that were pursued that we didn't land.  blink.gif

Hells Bells...let's not let facts get in the way blink.gif

ooooh they have an insider on that board as well...

With the risk of braking a "Man law"......through sources that I will not name, I believe there is a good chance that Dodge will be leaving after this year, if the right job open up. The UNT HC is one of those jobs.

oops, forgot the:

ph34r.gifph34r.gifph34r.gifph34r.gifph34r.gifph34r.gif

Edited by Eagle1855

If Dodge takes the NT job, then Riley will have to finish school in Denton. I think Joey Florence would love that.

They would figure out a way to keep him at Southlake I am sure, but if not, I am sure Florence would love it.

Someone want to clue those guys in?  The dude that made the blanket statement about not leaving until his son does needs to be shown a quote or two...and the guy that said it's funny how we never recruited SLC players during Dickey's tenure needs to look up T. J. Culberson.  I'm sure there were others as well that were pursued that we didn't land.  blink.gif

Perry, I love the signature you have. I liked the one before this one too. How do you do that? Nevermind, I know so little about computers, I probably couldn't possibly figure it out.

--Fry lived in Rockwall when he coached here.... not Denton.... He may have had an apartment around Denton somewhere.

---I doubt Dodge would move if selected, after all we have students that commute that far and he might rather not be so close to campus anyway.

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66