Todd Dodge quote from article to be posted later

OldTimer

i wonder if dodge actually lives in southlake or not. bc if he doesnt, him working there allows his son to go to school there. so, in order for his son to finish his senior year there, dodge would need to stay. just curious. the more and more i hear about dodge, the more i think he might be the right fit here.

that being said however, i still think RV will go with a southern miss guy, and all of our talk will be for not.

The drive from Southlake to Denton is about 30 minutes depending on traffic...could be worse.

thats not what im talking about. say he lives in fort worth, but he coaches in southlake. he son would go to another school, but bc dad works for the school, his son gets to attend southlake. so, what im saying is... if he lives somewhere else other than southlake, he may not want the job so that his son can finish his senior year as a dragon. i was just curious.

thats not what im talking about. say he lives in fort worth, but he coaches in southlake.  he son would go to another school, but bc dad works for the school, his son gets to attend southlake.  so, what im saying is... if he lives somewhere else other than southlake, he may not want the job so that his son can finish his senior year as a dragon.  i was just curious.

Ahhh, very good question, but as far as I know he lives in SL.

I think Dodge must be interested in the job, otherwise, since his team is getting ready for the playoffs, he would just come out and decline any interest in it. If that's the case, that would be a good thing. But as Plumm pointed out in another thread about how we hired Parker over Fran at that time, RV could just hire one of his buddies from SM.