OMG

NT03

There goes the non-BCS chance at effing up the national championship picture.  Louisville was our best hope.

Well actually Louiville is in the Big East. But anyways , If Rutgers goes undeafted... Did I really just say that ??? ... I dont think they can jump to #2 which would be a crock!!! BCS was set up for the power conferences and now you might have a team go undeafted from a BCS conference and they cant get into the National Championship game ??? F*C* the BCS

Well actually Louiville is in the Big East. But anyways , If Rutgers goes undeafted... Did I really just say that ??? ... I dont think they can jump to #2 which would be a crock!!!  BCS was set up for the power conferences and now you might have a team go undeafted from a BCS conference and they cant get into the National Championship game ??? F*C* the BCS

Rutgers, meet Auburn.

Auburn, meet Rutgers.

You two have A LOT in common...

what is really funny is if Rutgers goes undefeated and isn't in the title game, it is a big F U to the Tech's, Baylors, Kansas's, OKSt's of the world. It basically says the title game is limited to only the elite teams of every conf. If you dont start out in the top 20 you have no shot, regardless of what you do.

I love me some BCS KAOS!

GMG

and, they still have to go TO WVU.

This probably just knocked the Big East out of the title game.

Florida, Texas, Auburn, you're on deck now.

I can't see them beating West Virgina , but hell I didnt give them a chance against L'Ville either. Im pullin for them just to hear all the arguments that start if they do happen to finish undeafted and finish outside the top 2 in the BCS final poll.

If Rutgers goes undefeated, the highest I see them getting is in the 5-7 range.  But, seriously...if their coach stays he can build a power there.  The whole Northeast to themselves.

Well it would be them, BC, and Syracuse.

If the ACC is down for a few years, Rutgers could control the pipeline and hold their conference mate Syracuse down at the same time.

Interesting.