Jamario Thomas

jwynn05

I remember 2 years when Jamario was a freshman and having a great year that there were whispers that he may transfer to a major D1 school and I was thinking "I sure hope he doesn't." Now 2 years later looking back: Does he regret not transferring?? Could we be worse with or without him? I honestly believe he made the wrong decision for himself by staying here. He could have had a chance for an NFL career if he would have transferred to a major D1 school. Even if he would have went to SMU or Houston, he would have been able to make a major impact and get decent look from NFL scouts. But he is stuck in the worst offense in America, that is stacked 9 in the box on every down, because of our Juco quality O-line and our student body left, student body right, or up the gut offense. I have been watching this board for 3 years now and it is time to release my anger about how terrible we have become in 2 short years. It was only 3 years ago I was tired of hearing we can still go to the crappy New Orleans bowl and now we can't even put a decent product on the field in the worst conference in America. Face it everybody we aren't ever going to do crap in football being in this doormat of a conference, but its hard to improve yourself and get in a better conference when you can't win a nonconference game in your good years and when you are one of the 10 worst teams in America in your not so good years. There has to be a change during the offseason or RV will not be doing his job he was hired to do. I know I am ranting but this is something I had to get off of my chest.

I remember 2 years when Jamario was a freshman and having a great year that there were whispers that he may transfer to a major D1 school and I was thinking "I sure hope he doesn't."  Now 2 years later looking back: Does he regret not transferring?? Could we be worse with or without him?  I honestly believe he made the wrong decision for himself by staying here.  He could have had a chance for an NFL career if he would have transferred to a major D1 school.  Even if he would have went to SMU or Houston, he would have been able to make a major impact and get decent look from NFL scouts.  But he is stuck in the worst offense in America, that is stacked 9 in the box on every down, because of our Juco quality O-line and our student body left, student body right, or up the gut offense.  I have been watching this board for 3 years now and it is time to release my anger about how terrible we have become in 2 short years.  It was only 3 years ago I was tired of hearing we can still go to the crappy New Orleans bowl and now we can't even put a decent product on the field in the worst conference in America.  Face it everybody we aren't ever going to do crap in football being in this doormat of a conference, but its hard to improve yourself and get in a better conference when you can't win a nonconference game in your good years and when you are one of the 10 worst teams in America in your not so good years.  There has to be a change during the offseason or RV will not be doing his job he was hired to do.  I know I am ranting but this is something I had to get off of my chest.

Go beat a dead horse somewhere else.