How XX!?Z# Exciting! 2-6 vs 2-6 Saturday!

Green Grenade II

This is so bad. It could be bad weather this Saturday, and if it is....I'll decide whether I want to go to this freak show at Fouts Field. I certainly have plenty of tickets, including my 4 season tickets, plus the two extra I got for LaTech. It seemed like a good deal at the time...but look at us now, baby! We plays ugly, with no preparation, motivation or any kind of strategy. We get so outcoached that my friends now laugh at North Texas football. They tell me, "Spears, you just don't get it do you....the Mean Green are gonna get so bad nobody will care abnout attending games."

I tell them all to "Shove their thoughts where the sun don't shine"....and I'll decide about my future commitment about attending any more games till either Dickey is gone, or I die first..in which it won't matter.

Good XX!!### night, Coach!

I'm there... rain, shine, snow, sleet, win, lose, tie, or even 7 OTs.  One's character is defined during the bad times, not the good.

YEah same here, im really looking forward to the game, almost as much as the SMu game....

Big OOC opponent, great tailgating atmosphere, two evenly matched teams

I love college football