We're a 2 1/2 point favorite

class84

I generally believe in the accuracy of the Las Vegas oddsmakers, but this makes no sense. La Tech isn't much, but they can score a touchdown or two on most Saturdays, which makes them close to unbeatable against us with an additional 2 1/2 points.

Too bad I can't bet against my team. This looks like money in the bank.

I generally believe in the accuracy of the Las Vegas oddsmakers, but this makes no sense.  La Tech isn't much, but they can score a touchdown or two on most Saturdays, which makes them close to unbeatable against us with an additional 2 1/2 points.

Too bad I can't bet against my team.  This looks like money in the bank.

....Thinking of putting my house,wife,dogs,vehicles,401K,Stocks,Bonds, & Everything in my Fridge on La Tech......Next Ill personally buyout all contracts effective after the game Saturday, Start my Sex Drugs & Rock N Roll about 11 pm Sat. & wake up Monday around 7am, go over to by Ft. Worth Dr pick up somethings/people and start on the New Stadium myself. Start a online poll any let all you guys pick who ya want w/ no spending limit biggrin.gif