Some Youtube Highlights

Harry

This is a clip that was from the MTSU loss.  It's an amateur but pretty well done.  I think it illustrates pretty clearly where we need help.

Looks like we need help in many different catagories. Mainly, what I see, is a break down in assignments or a knowledge of where the players should be on the field during any given play. Either the coaches are unable to articulate this or the players are unable to comprehend. I'm leaning towards the coaches.

If the coaches told Muzzy to try to follow the bouncing ball, catch it, and save one our two yards of field position instead of letting it find the endzone or at least retaining possession on the three or four yard line. Then, I would not lean towards the coaches, I would, absolutely, blame them for not understanding the basics of the game. Sorry, Big Dawg, I should have checked with you before I submitted this post!