New Stadium--- is it a Hoax...

UNT_playmaker

They're coming to take me away "ha-ha" to the funny farm where life is fun. (Crazy but funny song from the 60's).

OK...................I WILL CONFESS TO ALL...............I AM CRAZY AND FULLY ADMIT IT! BUT I AM HOPING THE TODD DODGE ERA HELPS ME (AND OTHERS OF MY FELLOW-CRAZIES--MOST FROM MY ERA) REGAIN OUR SANITY BEFORE WE ALL GO TO THAT FUNNY FARM IN THE SKY AND ALL OUR HOPES FOR A SCHOOL THAT HONEST-TO-GOODNESS LOST ITS WAY WITH NCAA FOOTBALL THAT WOULD HAVE ANY SEMBLANCE OF A HIGHER PROFILE CO-EXISTANCE ALMOST FROM THE VERY MINUTE HAYDEN FRY RESIGNED HIS JOB IN DENTON. Note: Many of us think Todd Dodge will change much for the better although there are some of us who think we stumbled into that hire truth be known but what the heck we'll still take it--I toast all who stumble into falling into the right decisions, especially when it concerns UNT. I think many of us think we need to stumble into even further hires, though. :rolleyes:

TO YOU WHO HAVE BEEN EMPLOYED AT UNT POST-FRY, YOU DON'T WON'T TO HEAR ANY OF THAT, BUT'S ITS THE GOSPEL TRUTH, '88, AND I THINK YOU, TOO, ARE AN EX UNT EMPLOYEE, RIGHT? :rolleyes:

SO THAT'S ALL FROM THE FUNNY FARM OUT HERE IN PARKER COUNTY--WHERE THE WEST REALLY BEGINS (with all apologies to Fort Worth). :P

HAVE A NICE YET CRAZY SORTA' DAY! :blink::)

Plumm---Just curious was that song from the movie "Shapes of things to come" If so I got it. GO MEAN GREEN

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic