Thoughts and Prayers for Coach Dickey

Harry

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to add my sincere thanks for the many good times that came from watching the Mean Green win 4 straight Conference titles and appear in 4 straight Bowl games.  We've obviously got a few on this board that believe those accomplishments meant nothing and that this program has hit rock-bottom.  I'm very confident that as this season plays out, they will be proven fools, just as they were in 2001. And 2002. And so on.  May God contunue to give you the strength to persevere this new challenge.

now is not the time to be on YOUR soapbox, fool. best wishes coach.

WOW!!! ohmy.gifohmy.gifsad.gif This is horrible news. I think most of us knew his health had taken its affects on him and his job, but wow, this is a shock. I think Emmitt is right in saying maybe its best for him to let coaching take a backseat to his health. My thoughts and prayers are with Coach Dickey.

GET WELL COACH!!!!!

Get well coach! Your chosen profession offers many rewards but there's no doubt that it can be more than a little stressful on the old body. Glad to hear that you're out of the hospital and I truly hope that you learn to take it easy from here on out. No matter what people say in regard to our team's performance, everyone realizes that football is just a game and that "real world" events and happenings take priority. Take care of yourself and I hope that you make the right decisions in regard to your and your family's future.