How bout some SBC predictions..

NT03

Arkansas St. 21 @ Memphis 20

ULM 17 @ Troy 28

FIU 0 @ Miami(Fl) 51

I think we all failed to mention the Great OOC Thursday by FAU over the Mighty ... something ... of Southern Utah  biggrin.gif

stAte 7, Tiger High 6 in the 1st Qtr; I think we will win this year, but it will be a close game!

This is a big rivalry game as the schools are about 1 hour apart; our oldest rival!

I think we all failed to mention the Great OOC Thursday by FAU over the Mighty ... something ... of Southern Utah  biggrin.gif

The really good thing here (I think) is that the Belt has won all of the games it's teams have played against 1-AA this year. I beleive this is a first for the Sun Belt (at least in the time we have been in). wink.gifwink.gif

stAte 7, Tiger High 6 in the 1st Qtr; I think we will win this year, but it will be a close game!

This is a big rivalry game as the schools are about 1 hour apart; our oldest rival!

stAte is ahead 14-6. I hope you guys can beat Memphis and we take care of LouisianaTech. The SBC will be looking alot more competitive this season in OOC games with a variety of wins this season. Hopefully, this is the sign of things to come in future seasons.

Edited by chrisfisher

stAte is ahead 14-6. I hope you guys can beat Memphis and we take care of LouisianaTech. The SBC will be looking alot more competitive this season in OOC games with a variety of wins this season.  Hopefully, this is the sign of things to come in future seasons.

I think you guys will take Loser Tech; they are sweating Idaho big time! It would be GREAT for SBC Football if both stAte and NT win these games.

Go Mean Green!!

Go SBC Football!!!!

I hope you guys can beat Memphis and we take care of LouisianaTech. The SBC will be looking alot more competitive this season in OOC games with a variety of wins this season.  Hopefully, this is the sign of things to come in future seasons.

Congrads on the big win stAte!!!! Our turn to deliver the knock out to LouisianaTech! Some nice OOC wins this year for Sunbelt Teams!