"It"s the little things"

greeneagle69

blink.gif

1. Here again, we see low snaps off and on all nite....notably most costly in an early ot that cost us an early field goal chance to close the game at the north end early. We cant blame a kicker on this....this has been a factor for several weeks.

2. Why do we keep on running that damn DELAYED handoff to Jamario......our line CAN"T and HASN"T held their blocks long enough for the QB to run back and Thomas to run back up to the now non-existing hole. However, when Thomas blast to the line 1st....no delays with the immediate handoff....the hole is still open and the DL cant react to his speed yet. This should be obvious after 48,732 attemps at a failing play.

3. I hate to say it..but I'll bet a real smart opposing coach would teach his defendors to ck the offensive line splits...........can telegraph pass, etc.

4. Why in the hell dont we have a screen pass...haven't seen one in years....unless we're getting one used agaist us - usually successively !!! We have the speed to use one...and EVERYBODY knows the line is sooner or late let the DL thru anyway......Wilson is already on the scramble ...let's use it to our advantage...take out some of the damn panic !!!

Last nite's game reminded me of a game of spades..and all the players were trying to go"nello" What d'yall think !!