tailgating this week

Sound_Man

Guest JohnDenver

user posted image

See the 'O' in Orange? There is a green tent with "Greenbackers" banner hanging on the front. That is where Eric and crew set up... Normally there is a rather large smoker and trailer beside it, but not this week.

My crew sets up across the isle from them and we have a one green tent and one blue tent. This week is chili... I am doing a smoked chicken chili and Jenny is doing a traditional all meat chili. Normally we have 4 chilis out there, but seems like the tailgating has petered off a bit for most people wink.gif

People are welcome to come by and grab a bowl of chili and chat us up...

I think the family and I will head up about Noon. What time is everyone else getting there?

Even if the team's not doing well, the tailgating is worth the trip!

PS - I think that the Talon crew should set up Boomer and fire it off every 30 minutes starting around 1 or 2pm, and going to kick off, to let EVERYONE within hearing distance know that something is going on over at Fouts.

GMG!!!

Edited by Mad Hatter