Does anyone remember the last 2 downs in the MT

OldTimer

NT had the on offense....we spiked the ball both times instead of trying to throw a hail mary pass to the end zone...............it really p.....................me off.

Once again you are making statements that are not factual. The ball was on the โ€“30 a pass was to B Jackson to the 45. He did not get out of bounds and the chains were being moved with 2 sec. On the clock. I really donโ€™t think Meager can throw the ball 70 yards in the air. I know Troy could only throw about 55-60 in the air.

Once again you are making statements that are not factual. The ball was on the โ€“30 a pass was to B Jackson to the 45. He did not get out of bounds and the chains were being moved with 2 sec. On the clock. I really donโ€™t think Meager can throw the ball 70 yards in the air. I know Troy could only throw about 55-60 in the air.

I don't care if we were on our 1 yard line...we did not keep trying to move the ball....ie we gave up and spicked the ball...not once...but twice...we had time to spike the ball, which stopped the clock, then spiked the ball the next play also and time ran out. Go back and watch the replay if you copied the game on TV.

Oh what were my prior statesments that were not factual? Interesting since you only joined GMG recently and have a total of 18 postings.

Edited by OldTimer

N 1-10 N30 NORTH TEXAS drive start at 00:26 (4th).

N 1-10 N30 Meager, Daniel pass complete to Jackson, B. for 15 yards to the NT45,

1ST DOWN NT.

N 1-10 N45 End of 2nd half, clock 00:00.

The clock ran out before the snap per the play by play

But the facts do not fit your statement so they must be wrong because you have been posting bull shit for the 5 years I have read this board

N 1-10 N30ย  NORTH TEXAS drive start at 00:26 (4th).

ย  ย  ย  N 1-10 N30ย  Meager, Daniel pass complete to Jackson, B. for 15 yards to the NT45,

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  1ST DOWN NT.

ย  ย  ย  N 1-10 N45ย  End of 2nd half, clock 00:00.

But the facts do not fit your statement so they must be wrong because you have been posting bull shit for the 5 years I have read this board

So why was Meager even in the game? He should be moved to wide receiver.

N 1-10 N30ย  NORTH TEXAS drive start at 00:26 (4th).

ย  ย  ย  N 1-10 N30ย  Meager, Daniel pass complete to Jackson, B. for 15 yards to the NT45,

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  1ST DOWN NT.

ย  ย  ย  N 1-10 N45ย  End of 2nd half, clock 00:00.

The last play (as I believe Old Timer suggested) should have been a Hail Mary but instead it (in deed) became a spiked ball to stop the clock. Why stop the clock when you can have your entire receiver corp going out on "go patterns" with a hopeful tipped ball for a possible TD?

And come on, KBJ, Old Timer has been one of this board's most active and positive contributors as he seems to get articles posted on this forum about MG sports before DFW area newspaper who have those articles ink are dry. smile.gif

Keep up the good work, Old Timer. Many of us don't even have to buy newspapers anymore because we know you will have it own GMG.com before the roosters start crowing in the morning.