Flanagan has to go!

tcooper

Flanagan is the problem here . You can't expect the defense to stay on the field the entire game and not give up points. I said this last year when he brought in a new defensive coordinator. You must adapt to what the opponents defense is showing you and make the proper adjustments. I did not care much for his play at SMU and the same is the result here. From the pressbox you have to adapt. THIS is the REAL problem. Let's not just complain here let's offer a solution. Here it is...Remove Flanagan as offensive coordinator and coach and replace him immediately. I feel DD needs to be more involved in the play calling. I am not sure DD is even calling the plays anymore from what I understand.

Flanagan is the problem here . You can't expect the defense to stay on the field the entire game and not give up points. I said this last year when he brought in a new defensive coordinator. You must adapt to what the opponents defense is showing you and make the proper adjustments. I did not care much for his play at SMU and the same is the result here. From the pressbox you have to adapt. THIS is the REAL problem. Let's not just complain here let's offer a solution. Here it is...Remove Flanagan as offensive coordinator and coach and replace him immediately. I feel DD needs to be more involved in the play calling. I am not sure DD is even calling the plays anymore from what I understand.

You know what is so amazing about this coaching staff....the fact that RF is still here. I don't think DD thinks that he is the problem. Frankly, I am not sure DD really thinks there is a problem. I think really thinks that this is just part of football where you lose some seasons and win others. If they are not going to get rid of DD, then they should at least get rid of RF, though I really don't think it would change much.

The Utah St offensive coordinator at least had the guts to resign when his team went 3 or 4 games this year without a TD. Meanwhile we are stuck with someone who only wants to do some work when hes playing SMU......or look like a tough guy charging into the stands at a fan. Nothing is going to change except there will be someone else sitting in section E where my 8 season tickets used to be.

We have to give the powers that be a chance to do the right thing this year. We have come too far to give up now. I personally have invested too much time and money to give up on it. I have faith that the leadership at this university is not going to tolerate the lack of competitiveness that we are seeing now. It is one thing to lose, but the way we are losing is intolerable. If changes are not made this season then it will be time for my family to cut bait and turn resources to something honorable and worthwile. Basketball season can't get here fast enough.

What is amazing to me is that this happened last year..The offense was 3 and out time after time..kicking from the end zone..the defense had to defend a short field and he changes the def. coor and keeps RF??? I did not understand it last year and I am really puzzeled this year about this. I didnt see a big problem with the defense last year other than they were young and ALWAYS defending a short field. Everyone is so high on the new defense but it is the same ole offense that is really the problem. Does RF know where DD hid the bodies or what??LOL