For the first time ever, I left before the half

For all the years I have supported North Texas Football, I was at tailgating at 1:30 today and in my seat in Fouts Field at 5pm. I cheered when the band played the fight song before the game, and I was standing when we would stop MTSU on third down. Did we do this twice?

Anyway, I'm done! My season tickets in SectionD, row 35, seats 1,2,3, and 4 will remain empty for the rest of the year.

Darrel Dickey will be the death of our football program. I never thought I would ever say this, but sadly it is true. If Rick V has any authority, DD should be reasigned to restroom duty. Although, he'd probably screw that up, and blame it on the urinals.

I got home early enough to get Boston Market dinners for Margie and me, and we watched a real football matchup as Ohio State demolished Iowa 38-17 in Kinnick Stadium in Iowa City.

See ya later, gator. Call me when we have a new head football coach.

I was wondering about what time you left that disaster.

When I left the Tulsa game last year, I said to my dad, "I am not sure I have ever seen a more defeating game as that, and I never care to see another one like that anytime soon." Would have never in a million years have said that would happen tonight to a team that was coming off of an avg. OU team 59-0 thrashing, at home, but that is exactly what happened.

Denton people read about this in the paper, with Homecoming next week, there won't be 15,000 in the stands next week.

I have NEVER in my days of being a Mean Green fan been so low after a loss!

I have been positive on every front with regards to our coach, I have backed him in every situation.

I now understand he must go...we have got to get new blood in this thing.

A shutout loss to a Sunbelt team is without excuse.

These are truly dark days.

Sometime during the 4th quarter, my wife gave me that look. I told her I'd love to leave, but morally I felt I had to stay. I did and saw another Middle Tennessee touchdown.

We at least scored against National Champions Texas.

The tailgating was fun. Thanks for the 'dog John Denver.

The next few lines will be hard, however if we won't do it, no one will.

Join the Mean Green Club

Buy Season Tickets

GO MEAN GREN

Edited by greenjoe