New low point

BubbaGreen

Even coming off the year we had last year, at least we had the win over MTSU. Now we don't have that! We made MTSU look like all-americans today. I was a little surprised that we started the game by passing the ball and was rather encouraged, even after the fumble. I was hoping it was an ill timed error and there were even a few opportunities that Woody over or under threw to open recievers. But Dickey and team did not disappoint and went back to thier old ways of running the draw on third and long.

I couldn't stick around to see the end of the game, I left with 6 minutes to go. My BP couldn;t take it.

Has anyone else noticed, that Rose snaps the ball low 2/3's of the time when playing out of the shotgun? Why hasn't this been corrected? I guess you can say the same about so many other things..never mind.

I believe the players have lost faith in thier coach(s), a change needs to be made at some point this year.

Even coming off the year we had last year, at least we had the win over MTSU.  Now we don't have that! We made MTSU look like all-americans today.  I was a little surprised that we started the game by passing the ball and was rather encouraged, even after the fumble. I was hoping it was an ill timed error and there were even a few opportunities that Woody over or under threw to open recievers.  But Dickey and team did not disappoint and went back to thier old ways of running the draw on third and long. 

I couldn't stick around to see the end of the game, I left with 6 minutes to go.  My BP couldn;t take it. 

Has anyone else noticed, that Rose snaps the ball low 2/3's of the time when playing out of the shotgun?  Why hasn't this been corrected? I guess you can say the same about so many other things..never mind. 

I believe the players have lost faith in thier coach(s), a change needs to be made at some point this year.

I was at the game. I noticed the snaps too. That was an UGLY game. Even my 9 year old daughter and wife that never watch football commented that our team had big time problems and didn't understand why they had so much trouble moving the ball. My daughter said that she thought she play better.

Even coming off the year we had last year, at least we had the win over MTSU.  Now we don't have that! We made MTSU look like all-americans today.  I was a little surprised that we started the game by passing the ball and was rather encouraged, even after the fumble. I was hoping it was an ill timed error and there were even a few opportunities that Woody over or under threw to open recievers.  But Dickey and team did not disappoint and went back to thier old ways of running the draw on third and long. 

I couldn't stick around to see the end of the game, I left with 6 minutes to go.  My BP couldn;t take it. 

Has anyone else noticed, that Rose snaps the ball low 2/3's of the time when playing out of the shotgun?  Why hasn't this been corrected? I guess you can say the same about so many other things..never mind. 

I noticed this too (when a girl notices, that's a real problem). In general the OL was just absolutely awful tonight. I haven't seen them play so poorly. The defense, while better than the offense was not very good either. The MUTS were able to run away with the ball - literally. We couldn't stop a run play if our lives depended on it.

Very disappointing.... ph34r.gif

I noticed that too.

And with Woody and Daniel having to stoop down to pickup the shot gun snap, that gives an already hard charging MTSU defense an extra step against an already weak (and/or inexperienced) offensive line.

Not much good to point to in this game or UNT. Just burn that tape. No since even showing it to the team next week.