somebody get mad

kmb0204

This is crazy. If theres not something wrong with the defence then its the offence. We cant get a break and every UNT fan should be upset. O wait there has to be UNT fans I think everyone was more worried about whos house they were going to after the game. I cant believe we lost to MTSU they got rocked by OU. I totaly blame Offence line on this one! total lose and Woody was either being sacked or the offence line was knocking him down cause they seemed to be very easliy pushed into him. I guess its good to know that we have a punter!

This is crazy. If theres not something wrong with the defence then its the offence. We cant get a break and every UNT fan should be upset. O wait there has to be UNT fans I think everyone was more worried about whos house they were going to after the game. I cant believe we lost to MTSU they got rocked by OU. I totaly blame Offence line on this one! total lose and Woody was either being sacked or the offence line was knocking him down cause they seemed to be very easliy pushed into him. I guess its good to know that we have a punter!

DAMMIT!!