Game Saturday televised! Bet There!

Green Grenade II

Even though this game is televised live, many people will watch on TV, but most of those will not come to the game, anyway. This provides a regional viewing audience that will help in recruiting and winning new fans who may attend next week's game.

I believe more students will show up for this game, with signs and dressed wildly because of TV, as well as cheering for The Mean Green in our first home conference game.

I will be there plenty early for tailgating and will bring cold drinks. I have 4 season tickets (Section D, row 35, seats one, two, three and four (on the aisle). Should anybody want to, I will have two seats available for this game. Let me know, and I will give them to you at tailgating. I would prefer to give these tickets to someone who has never seen us play. Email me, or post a reply on this board.

GO! MEAN GREEN! SHOW UP AND SHOUT THIS SATURDAY! BEAT THE MUTS!!!

When I look up Saturday night on channel 52 it shows some other college game -- I have Verizon FiOS. Anyone know what is up with that?

North Texas Area Channel Linup for Verizon FIOS (I will be getting this next week)

14 - KFWD-TV 52

Time Warner Cable Lewisville (I will be DUMPING THIS PIECE OF CRAP)

15 - KFWD 52