What's Up...

BlueRaiderFan

"You know, in many parts of our troubled world they are yelling 'Revolution!'. In Tennessee they are yelling 'Evolution. We want our thumbs!'.

And it's got to drive them crazy, because they see people on tv all day with opposable thumbs."

- Bill Hicks, my hero.

"So I'm sitting in a Waffle House in Tennessee; I'm not proud of it, but I'm not going to deny it; and I'm reading a book. The waitress comes up to me and says, 'What you readin' fer?' Not, 'What am I reading?', but 'What am I reading for?'. Well, you stumped me. I guess I read for a lot of reasons, but the main one is so I don't end up becoming a waffle waitress in Tennessee. Then the trucker in the next booth stands up and says, 'Looks like we got ourselves a reader!'

Did I just walk into a Klan rally wearing a Boy George outfit? I READ! OK?!!!!"

- Once again, Bill Hicks, My hero

GO MEAN GREEN !!!!!

BEAT THE HELL OUT OF MUTS!!!!!!!

Edited by EagleD

Ha!  No, he's busy with important Murfreesboro things...Like preparing the street cleaners for the after UNT butt kicking celebration.

What does that take? A goat and a keg for each guy who brings a mop?

I'm excited for the next in-stadium Big Boi concert though....

Guest Aquila_Viridis

UNT fans?  Just wanted to drop by and say good luck this weekend and to remind you that Alaska is bigger than Texas.

Yes, but North Texas is bigger than the middle of Tennessee.

"'Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle again..."