UPDATE: America's Greatest College Football Fan

FirefightnRick

http://americasgreatestfan.com/gallery.html

Scroll down on page 6 for Mean Green representation. Look for a firetruck.

I just got off the phone with AGCFF's Tony Milano. I haven't spoke with him since last December. He's been very busy trying to complete his documentary about America's Greatest College Football Fan. States that it takes on average about 7 years to finalize a documentary and he's about on his 4th year of this project. He called to ask if I would send him some more photos of "FirefightnRick" among other things because now he is getting interest from some folks about turning AGCFF into a book. That would be cool to see our Mean Green represented in so many way's through a documentary and a nationally released book. He is currently working with the production company that is filming "The Driving Force" on A&E, a reality show starring Drag Racing legend John Force and his family. Through that Tony got some interest and some funding to start a second project called "The Worlds' Greatest Fan" and spent 8 weeks in Europe for the World Cup. He said that was an incredible experience.

Anyhow, it was great to hear from him again. His travels will bring him back to Texas again some day and I hope to bring him to Denton for sure.

Rck

Edited by FirefightnRick