My Prediction: UNT wins the SBC

eulesseagle

Do not laugh..........

Seriously...............

UNT is now 1-3 with the only win against SMU.

You have got to admit that there was a game plan against SMU and appeared to be one against Akron. This is the first time that I remember that Darrell "Keep 8 In The Box" Dickey and Ramon "I can count all my plays on my digits" Flannigan

pass and ran an equal number of times.

Here is my point:

1. WW is definitely the leader of the offense and can definitely make things happen on the field .... this guy is good....real good.....runs.....throws.....spreads things out. Can you imagine where UNT would be if DD/RF did not have WW??

2. The UNT "D" appeared to have gotten a little better in the second half of the Akron game after giving up just really big chuncks of yardage every time their "O" touched the ball. UNT did hold Akron to "ZIP" in the second half.

3. The SBC appears to be appallingly "weak" again this year. If DD/RF can put together the same types of plans against the SBC as they did against SMU and Akron then I predict we not only win the SBC but run the SBC. However, if DD/RF backslide into their old ways of run-run-run we then lose 2 SBC games and end up in 3rd place.

4. Whenever we see D.Meager come in DD/RF have done the "secret signal" to everyone that they have given up and will not even attempt a comeback or try to put more points on the board.

Do not laugh..........

Seriously...............

UNT is now 1-3 with the only win against SMU.

You have got to admit that there was a game plan against SMU and appeared to be one against Akron.  This is the first time that I remember that Darrell "Keep 8 In The Box" Dickey and Ramon "I can count all my plays on my digits" Flannigan

pass and ran an equal number of times.

Here is my point:

1.  WW is definitely the leader of the offense and can definitely make things happen on the field .... this guy is good....real good.....runs.....throws.....spreads things out.  Can you imagine where UNT would be if DD/RF did not have WW??

2.  The UNT "D" appeared to have gotten a little better in the second half of the Akron game after giving up just really big chuncks of yardage every time their "O" touched the ball.  UNT did hold Akron to "ZIP" in the second half.

3.  The SBC appears to be appallingly "weak" again this year.  If DD/RF can put together the same types of plans against the SBC as they did against SMU and Akron then I predict we not only win the SBC but run the SBC.  However, if DD/RF backslide into their old ways of run-run-run we then lose 2 SBC games and end up in 3rd place.

4.  Whenever we see D.Meager come in DD/RF have done the "secret signal" to everyone that they have given up and will not even attempt a comeback or try to put more points on the board.

If Troy was not in the conference I would agree, but the best we do this year is 8-4. I see 6-6 in our future though with losses to Troy, FIU and a let down game to FAU (until DD proves he can out coach Howard I will predict FAU a loss every season).