The Darrell & Ramon New Book Is Out!

Green Grenade II

Coach Dickey! I am just so amazed by his unique approach to game action strategy. First, he got Akron completely over-confident by spotting them a 33-7 halftime lead. In the dressing room at the half, the following conversation exchange between Darrell and Ramon went something like this:

Dickey: "Nice first half, Ramon. Great play selection. I knew you were just toying with the Zippers."

Ramon: "What the hell do you mean, Coach. I used all the ph34r.gif plays on my left hand, although my thumb got really banged up playing pool last night."

Dickey: "I talked to Bobby Ray last night, after we got home from our date. He said not to pay any attention to all the naysayers. He said he was considering a lifetime extention for me."

Editor's comment: I will be in my seats in section D next Saturday. I have 4 seats. The 3 guests I was planning to bring called after the game to say they were going to stay home and take a nap.

Is the Darrell and Ramon show reducing our ability to draw at the rest of our home schedule, beginning this Saturday?

Coach Dickey! I am just so amazed by his unique approach to game action strategy. First, he got Akron completely over-confident by spotting them a 33-7 halftime lead. In the dressing room at the half, the following conversation exchange between Darrell and Ramon went something like this:

Dickey: "Nice first half, Ramon. Great play selection. I knew you were just toying with the Zippers."

Ramon: "What the hell do you mean, Coach. I used all the ph34r.gif  plays on my left hand, although my thumb got really banged up playing pool last night."

Dickey: "I talked to Bobby Ray last night, after we got home from our date. He said not to pay any attention to all the naysayers. He said he was considering a lifetime extention for me."

Editor's comment: I will be in my seats in section D next Saturday. I have 4 seats. The 3 guests I was planning to bring called after the game to say they were going to stay home and take a nap.

Is the Darrell and Ramon show reducing our ability to draw at the rest of our home schedule, beginning this Saturday?

GREATNESS