Coach Dickey can motivate and lead by

Green Grenade II

I had a vision hit me, like a brick falling on my head. I said, WOW! I actually believe Coach Dickey has now realized he must sell the greatness of UNT to anyone who will listen, talk about what a great oppotunity for any yound student-Athlete to come play for The Mean Green!

I firmly believe you'll see the results of his vision for our football program Saturday night in Akron as we tar and feather those Zip Codes (oh, wait...it's the Zips, right-by bad).

I am so pumped! I am very proud to have Coach Darrell Dickey as our Head Football Coach! Can't wait til Saturday!

GO! MEAN GREEN! ROUT THE ZIPS!!!!!!!

You know GGII, we will all really appreciate Darrell "Keep 8 men in the box" Dickey come this saturday night. I firmly believe that we will be so proud of how well our team is doing. I mean think about it - DID ANYONE really think or even believe, 12 years ago when we finally went to D1, that 12 years from then we would get BLOWN out to the point that we really didn't even belong on the same field as stinking AKRON? I can see the DRC headline now if we don't score:

Eagles "Zipped"

How proud we will be come sunday.