THE BARBERSHOP; PODCAST #6

Harry

A couple of thoughts (remove the post if ya need to):

1. Pass Rush: I dare someone to watch how opponents block our D-Line, I suspect that folks block our D-line straight up; allowing 1-2 O-lineman to remain free to block linebackers.

2. I hear football tacticians on TV speak all the time about the pass out to the running equals a running play in a lot of offenses. It serves to spread the defense, while getting the RB around the corner.

3. All those kids red shirting better be awfully good next year, since we aren't burning any shirts.

4. If a walk-on is playing on the O-line, then where in the hell is Ajanji Banks? Is backing up Lineberry soo important that Banks can't see the playing field?

5. As the year progresses, and if possible, please speak to the feel of the program. Do the losses feel any different around the athletic department; or are these losses being taken differently than OOC losses in the past.

Great podcast again.

Great podcast guys.

With one possible exception....."If we can strap SilverEagle in his seat for the next home game?!?!" blink.gif

You know I was kidding, but if that Tulsa game had happened here, I'm sure you might have had a few choice words on the play calling and god forbid a coach would walk by on their way to the sideline.........round 2

You know it's a unique situation we have at NT when you can mention fans on the podcast like silverEagle, Firefightingrick, Emmitt, Medpilot etc. and everyone seems to know the person or know of the person. We'd all like the program to improve and for the fan count to grow, but you gotta love the small town feel of the characters in the fanbase.

You know for the off week I'd like to get FFR involved to tell a few stories.

Excellent job as always! Was meanrob sedated?! That was the calmest recap of a UNT football game I have ever heard from him!

Rob - You might have something on this weather conspiracy theory. Did we even throw the ball against Ark State in Jonesboro two years ago? I expect more empirical data from you though to completely have me convinced.

This defense will be special.

This offense will be tough to watch ph34r.gif

Akron 24

UNT 10

Did we even throw the ball against Ark State in Jonesboro two years ago?  I expect more empirical data from you though to completely have me convinced.   

Hall went 17 of 25 for 188 yards that game which was when Quinn had his ESPN top 10 plays catch for that td. Still, I think there is something to the aspect of "Situational" when it comes to our playcalling, for sure.

Great show y'all. Keep it up.

Rick

How do you access the Podcasts?  When I go to link for the old MGR, I get the login page.  I enter my old login info and I get a page not found.  It also happens if I click on the "what is the mean green report" link.

PM Harry here on how to acces the Podcasts and the Poscasts can be accessed here

Edited by UNTFan23