watching these games on computer

edcollopy

I loved the clarity of the tulsa game...not happy I threw my mouse at the monitor...no damage which is good.  Is Akron showing the game as well?

I too watched the UNT vs. TU game on my computer...Would rather be there of course... Anyway, I went out to the Akron website and found the following:

Radio: Akron-ISP Sports Network (Flagship station: Radio Free Ohio/WARF 1350-AM in Akron; WERE 1300-AM - in Cleveland) - Voice of the Zips Steve French (play-by-play), Frank Stams (color) and Joe Dunn (sidelines) have the call.

Telecast: GoZips.com: The game will be webcast live outside the Akron area on the official UA Web site. Audio will be provided by the Akron-ISP Sports Network.

I too watched the UNT vs. TU game on my computer...Would rather be there of course...  Anyway, I went out to the Akron  website and found the following:

Radio: Akron-ISP Sports Network (Flagship station: Radio Free Ohio/WARF 1350-AM in Akron; WERE 1300-AM - in Cleveland) - Voice of the Zips Steve French (play-by-play), Frank Stams (color) and Joe Dunn (sidelines) have the call.

Telecast: GoZips.com: The game will be webcast live outside the Akron area on the official UA Web site. Audio will be provided by the Akron-ISP Sports Network.

After doing a little more digging, looks like we can see the webcast for $9.95, just subscribe, watch the game, then cancel...see below taken from their website

Zips Zone Monthly Video/Audio Subcription 9.95

Give it a try! Check out Zips Zone on a month-to-month basis and you'll see why Akron Fans all over the world will become hooked on Zips Zone. You will be billed $9.95 each month until you go to the customer care menu option and cancel your subscription.