IT RETURNS: ONLY FOR YOU GREENBAT!

FirefightnRick

After seven straight years of hearing it from me, last year he got a reprieve as the deadskins squirreled out in Dallas and won the second game in D.C. Not gonna happen this year. So here it is again, for you GREENBAT and your lousy REDSKINS!

I think you know what key this is in?

HAIL TO THE COWBOYS,

HAIL TO BIG D,

DALLAS, ALWAYS THE WINNERS!,

AGAIN, THE REDSKINS!..........STINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tongue.gifbiggrin.giftongue.gifbiggrin.giftongue.gifbiggrin.giftongue.gifbiggrin.giftongue.gifbiggrin.giftongue.gifbiggrin.giftongue.gifbiggrin.giftongue.gifbiggrin.giftongue.gif

Rick

I think, partly, that is why early november is the greatest sports time of year. If NT loses, I still have the Cowboys. If the Cowboys lose, I still have the Stars. If the Stars lose, I still have the Mavericks. Now, I think last year, everyone lost in the same week. That was a dark, dark time for the Dallas sports fan.

Can you imagine being in Nebraksa and having your sports fix being pinned on ONE day a week? And can you imagine LOSING that game? Yikes.