We lost to Tulsa, we lose big to Akron, and

Green Grenade II

at Fouts Field and not hit anybody!

What Coach Dickey is accomplishing in his 9th season, and his seasons to date, is he is helping clear the way for more and more empty seats at Fouts Field. I will still be at all the games this season, no matter our won-LOSS record. It is good for me to get out of the house, at least on Saturdays. I have four season tickets and will bring three who have never seen us play before.

I will not talk about any of our players. They are hard working student/athletes and do not deserve any negative comments. The coaches are the ones who must be accountable, certainly not to me, I'm a fan and Alum. I'll keep coming back because I love Noth Texas.

By the way, PlumMeanGreen had it right. Tell your wife, husband, mother and father you love them. I appreciate his perspectives and although his posts do get somewhat long, they're worth reading. Life is more important than football, road rage or nit-picking. We can all second guess. I only hope for second chances. If I could live my life over, I would be wiser sooner, would never have married a woman who is bi-polar, and would willing to laugh at myself more.