Middle Tennessee vs Tenn Tech

Talon90

Saw during the WV vs. MD game that some yahoo at the MTSU game tried to rope the goal posts and had one partially down.  About 7 cops had the guy restrained.  Way to make the national news, MTSU!  rolleyes.gif

Hey, how else are you going to make sports center and get mention on another nationally televised game while playing tn tech? You have to give credit to the guy for being nimble enough to get on the crossbar before security could grab him. As he was drug off by the cops they were playing "I fought the law and the law won." laugh.gif

nope, one apparently drunk, but nimble, student managed to get up on the crossbar early in the fourth quarter.

Hahaha... apparently there is still some athleticism in Murfreesboro!!!

(Easy MUTS fans, I'm only kidding) I had Clint Marks as a pre-season All-Conference selection at QB. I am trying not to be too much of a NT homer, but if Woody Wilson continues to do what he has shown in the first two weeks?... I think he takes it. There is no replacement for taking an offense and marching down the field. Woody = Winning... That's just all there is to it.

GMG!!!