Kudos - FirefightinRick

yyz28

Well, I ordered a Jersey this year, but unfortunatley, I'm going to have to wait until next year to sport a custom NT Jersey.

Rick sent them out as stated last Tuesday. Most people who were expecting their jerseys by mail had them by Wednesday - Mine did not show. I waited until Friday, and when mine did not show, I felt it was time to call Rick.

We agreed to touch base Saturday during the day as he was at the Pep Rally when I called.

On Saturday, we spoke over the phone. We tried to track the package with the tracking number the USPS had provided, but on the website, we were told it was an invalid number. So after a little more dicsussion, we decided that I had the best bet if I went to my post office, so I did. They were completely useless, and couldn't give me any information on the package. After reporting this to Rick, he took it upon himself on a Game Day Saturday to roll to the post office he sent it from to find out what was going on. They were apparently equally useless, told us we had to wait for 30 days to file an insurance claim, so just sit tight, and see if it comes.

...well, yesterday (Monday) it DID arrive in the mail. The envelope and jersey clearly had something nasty spilled on it. It looks rather red in real life, but doesn't really smell like wine. It is quite sticky. Anyways, the stain is set, so I'm going to file an insurance claim to recover my money. Rick is helping by sending me the paperwork we need to file insurance

In the end, I didn't get my Jersey this year, but I have to rank this as one of the best experiences I've ever had with anyone on any internet board. Rick is a first-class guy, and has been a pleasure to meet and work with. I hope to have more opportunities in the future to get together with Rick and the rest of the Greenbackers.

Rick, THANK YOU SO MUCH for your help. You've gone so far and beyond, I can't thank you enough!

As I said, if we have the opportunity next year, count me in for another go. This time, I'll just meet up with you to pick it up. smile.gif

GO MEAN GREEN!