Congrats.

SouthernMustang

Congrats on the win. I just mailed back the season tickets I courteously bought SMU to show my support for the athletic department though I am far away from TX.

Good game by the Mean Green, SMU's offensive playcalling was more than offensive. It was almost as bad as Ole Miss' performance today. But at least Ole Miss plays in a real conference against real teams and has real support. SMU will never have that. I think SHSU is going to beat SMU by 10 or more. And I will just laugh b/c I truly do not care anymore. Turn Ford into a baseball field and field a sport SMU could actually be competitive in.

Hotty Toddy. Best of luck the rest of y'alls season. I'm done with the Mustangs. I grew up rooting for the underdog, and 1 underdog (my Rebs) is about all I can handle. Coach O must go... but he's going to get at least 3 seasons and ruin the Rebs chance at being competitive for another 4 years or so. But hey, at least there's the Grove! Ole Miss has never lost a party!!!

Now go win your conference and kick @$$ and take names.

Congrats on the win. I just mailed back the season tickets I courteously bought SMU to show my support for the athletic department though I am far away from TX.

Good game by the Mean Green, SMU's offensive playcalling was more than offensive. It was almost as bad as Ole Miss' performance today. But at least Ole Miss plays in a real conference against real teams and has real support. SMU will never have that. I think SHSU is going to beat SMU by 10 or more. And I will just laugh b/c I truly do not care anymore. Turn Ford into a baseball field and field a sport SMU could actually be competitive in.

Hotty Toddy. Best of luck the rest of y'alls season. I'm done with the Mustangs. I grew up rooting for the underdog, and 1 underdog (my Rebs) is about all I can handle. Coach O must go... but he's going to get at least 3 seasons and ruin the Rebs chance at being competitive for another 4 years or so. But hey, at least there's the Grove! Ole Miss has never lost a party!!!

Now go win your conference and kick @$$ and take names.

Thanks, you're a class fan S.M. Before you turn Ford into a baseball field can we have it? cool.gif

Thanks, you're a class fan S.M.  Before you turn Ford into a baseball field can we have it?  cool.gif

Sure... it's not like any current students from SMU give a sh!t there's a stadium there anyways. The Boulevard is the best tailgating in TX, but even they had to copy that from the supreme masters of pre-game festivities... Ole Miss.

Ole Miss lost to Mizzou today... who is a Big XII team... which the Big XII has proven is the biggest joke of the major BCS conferences (obv the Pac 10 and Big East are not included) ... I think I might have to watch over my dad and grandpa tonight. They are NOT happy. Amazing how a win over a crappy Memphis team will send people's opinion's sky high... hell, I even bought into Coach O being good this year. Reality has now set in, and the bourbon is definitely wearing off... bad news all around.

Sure... it's not like any current students from SMU give a sh!t there's a stadium there anyways. The Boulevard is the best tailgating in TX, but even they had to copy that from the supreme masters of pre-game festivities... Ole Miss.

Ole Miss lost to Mizzou today... who is a Big XII team... which the Big XII has proven is the biggest joke of the major BCS conferences (obv the Pac 10 and Big East are not included) ... I think I might have to watch over my dad and grandpa tonight. They are NOT happy. Amazing how a win over a crappy Memphis team will send people's opinion's sky high... hell, I even bought into Coach O being good this year. Reality has now set in, and the bourbon is definitely wearing off... bad news all around.

Mizzou's new stud QB Chase Daniels is from Southlake Carroll near DFW airport here. He will win a lot of games for them. Ole Miss will come back again.