Game Thoughts

Mad Hatter

I remember a crowd carrying the goalposts (or at least part of it) after the NMSU win (i think thats right).

That's different. I am talking going to the fountain/tower/library after each win to celebrate. I would like to see that tradition started.

It's original, it's different. I am all in favor of being a trend setter.

That's different. I am talking going to the fountain/tower/library after each win to celebrate. I would like to see that tradition started.

It's original, it's different. I am all in favor of being a trend setter.

They do that. That is the whole lighting the tower green or whatever. good ken is talking about when the upright was carried there.

My favorite was the UNT students walking around with a cut up carboard bear box, getting their picture taken with SMU people, and just before the picture was taken unfolding the box which had "Trust Fund Babies" written on it. Gave me a good laugh.

I saw them standing outside the Port-o-lets and couldn't figure out what was going on. Then, two SMUt fans exit the Port-o-lets in their red pants and white polo shirts, he unveils the sign and his buddy snaps the picture. Funniest thing I saw all day.