Balance!

SeanMG

I think the thing that makes me most happy when leaving that game was being under the impression that we have a very balanced offense now.

142 Passing

172 Rushing

We are going to annoy the Hell out of some defenses now that we arent so dependant on the running game.

That flee flicker was an awesome play....so close to being a catch.

That flee flicker was an awesome play....so close to being a catch.

It should have been pass interference that CB was all over Toby on that play and never once looked back.

There was one thing that really ticked me off and that was Chapman. What the hell is his problem? He got called for 2 personal fouls and one of them allowed SMU to score that tuchdown. With out that this game could have very easily been 24-0.

It should have been pass interference that CB was all over Toby on that play and never once looked back.

There was one thing that really ticked me off and that was Chapman.  What the hell is his problem?  He got called for 2 personal fouls and one of them allowed SMU to score that tuchdown.  With out that this game could have very easily been 24-0.

How in hell that wasn't pass interference I have no idea? The db knew he was beat so he had to grab him. Good decision on his part actually or it was six. We have dropped two or three td's now when getting behind the defense. Got to start hauling those in.

Rick