Be civil to each other

mad dog

I invite everyone to re-read the forum rules. If ANY poster (regardless of how long you've been on the board, how well known you are, or how much credibility you have), ventures into the "F you" style of response to another poster, they WILL be given a break from the board for a while.

Disagreement is fine. Debate is fine. Cussing each other out is not.

OK...now I am angry...some of my finest preaching was wiped clean over the last few hours and I missed the reason for it. Hopefully my words were not the reason that the post was censored. I truly feel I presented my opinions diplomatically.

Fundamentally, I think the problem for some (and this is not just about NT alums) is that their self esteem, self-confidence, sense of worth and their ability to face each day is based on how well their football team does on Saturday or Sunday.

He said with pure, unadulterated sarcasm: I doing pretty well from a job/financial/family perspective. I can only imagine how great I would be doing if only I went to a school with a decent football team.

Scott Campbell

Flower Mound, TX

Class of 1982

Section H

Row 32

Seats 18-21