Dissapointed in the Talons

MeanGreenEngineer

Now I remember why I stopped coming onto this board. There was always Talon bashing. Were/are we perfect? No. Did some of us belong in the organization? No. Did we still try to promote service and spirit to the University of North Texas? Yes. Were we at games when hardly anyone was there? Yes. Was there some "bad apples" on exec? Yes.

I got sick of some former Talons (who really didn't need to be in the organization) come on this board or people who are friends with those people come on and bash us/them. A lot of those people didn't care to do any service to the university besides go to games.

Please if you are currently in Talons just remember 3 things.

1. You come from a proud past where a lot of people busted their butts for this organization.

2. Continue serving this university.

3. People are always going to criticize. Let them. You know what you do and you know who you are. You bleed green just as much if not more as they do although they pretend that they are more "spirited".

-Proud to be a graduate of the University of North Texas! Go Mean Green!

And proud to be a Talon damn it! mad.gif

-Mariana Luna

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic