Please No QB Rotation- PLEASE

UNT_playmaker

I keep hearing that Meager will start for the Mean Green in our all important game against SMU.

He has not improved enough to be a starter and his performance last season was in my opinion the reason the offense never got started....

We have two QBs who have better numbers and perform better in any given game

Woody Wilson should be our all-time QB, if he falls, GOD FORBID

Then it should be Matt Phillips, then etc....

Dickey you are out of your mind, if you try to succeed in any game this season with a QB rotation, especially the SMU game.....

Wilson completed 5 of 6 passes for nearly 70 yds in the short time you played him against the NFL-type Texas Longhorns....He was impressive, He can run, elude tacklers, and pass the accurately. In my opinion I think that if he played a full game that he could lead us to victory against opponents this season.

We have our starting QB, end of story....

Maybe Meager got his concussion cause the other players didnt want him as our starter... Take a hint Dickey

Guest JohnDenver

From the DRC today:

Coach Darrell Dickey said Wednesday that the coaching staff would pick a starting quarterback for Saturday's game against SMU during its meetings this morning but added that he doesn't "foresee changing anything."

DD probably does not like Wilson b/c he is does not stand in the pocket all day long taking hits like Phillips and Meager. He improvises so of course DD and RF won't like him. They are much to simplified in their approach to understand a scrambling QB.