Support for the team!

TWISMUNT

Hey fellow Mean Green Fans,

I know there is a lot going on this week for this team. But lets forget all of that BS! Forget about the QB controversy, the spread, the bottom 10, SMU's sorry ass prediction for the game....everything! Lets do what we did against Baylor 3 years ago. Lets fill Fouts up with as many as it will hold. After that lets yell mean green until the final whistle and know that we are about to put a hurting on SMU. Before that lets Tailgate up something fierce, but then actually go inside. Now I am sure that most people that post on this board do actually go to the games, but maybe we should try and make an effort to convince a few more people to come in along the way. This is our team, those guys lay it on the line for us every week, the least we can do is give them an audience that is commited to them no matter what. And I know that we all are. Then after all that, lets be ready to tear this town up celebrating our victory. Thanks for reading this, and as always..... Go Mean Green!