Weather Forcast for Saturday! Great!

Green Grenade II

Fouts Field will not be pelted with rain Saturday afterall, but serious 8-9 man fronts are expected by our opponent. After reading today's Dallas Morning News Sports Section, several thoughts came to mind:

1) This is going to be an interesting study in preparation for SMU. We may have something up our sleeves, so we better hope SMU's defensive coordinator runs out of gas on the way to the game.

2) I can't wait for the tailgating Saturday. Bringing guests who have not seen the Mean Green play. I hope the tailgating is not the only fun they'll have Saturday, but it's a great way to start. Be great seeing everybody!

3) Why are some of my favorite Mean Green Fans not coming to this game? One in particular who lives in Texarkana. How about it, John?

So, lets all stand up for our Mean Green. Forget Tulsa last seaon's home opener.

This is this year. Right? GO! MEAN GREEN! RUN SMU RAGGED!!!!