Awasom back with the Giants

cjones

Guest GrayEagleOne

He gets to practice. If he impresses someone else in the league, he is a FA and can sign with another team.

Hang in there Awasom!

Sort of. He apparently didn't impress anyone else because you have to clear waivers before you can be placed on the practice squad. Now if someone loses a DE, doesn't have one on their practice squad and decides that AA is the best available then he might be available for a price.

Anyway, it's a helluva lot better being on an NFL practice squad than playing in Europe or Canada IMO. Still glad for him and proud of what he has accomplished.

Guest Aquila_Viridis

Adrian we believe in you!

I'll second that. I said this about Scott Hall too, and this guy's future is bright no matter what. He's a leader, a tough competitor and intelligent. I enjoyed watching him play and wish him all the best.

I'll second that. I said this about Scott Hall too, and this guy's future is bright no matter what. He's a leader, a tough competitor and intelligent. I enjoyed watching him play and wish him all the best.

Scott continues to lead, this time by example - off the field... he is helping to rebuild New Orleans. Class Act till the end.

I must have missed something.  What is Scott doing to rebuild NO?  I do wish him the best in any endeavors.  Now if he can jsut get Dinkins to keep his mouth closed.  How in the world did he ever get reelected.

"You can fool all of the people some of the time and some of the people all of the time"

You must be referring to Nagin. He got re-elected through a coalition of the displaced, low-income refugees and the Republican elite in the Garden District. They backed Nagin, who is an off and on Republican/Democrat (he's very coy about exactly where he stands) because he was opposed in a run-off by a prominant democrat. Nagin, who was a former business executive in New Orleans was perceived to be better aligned with the power structure in the city...which has been an uneasy coalition between these two groups. I wonder if they haven't had second thoughts about backing Nagin this time around.

There were a number of good articles about the crazy and complex nature of New Orleans city politics leading up to the election, but I don't know if you can find any now.