Back to Business as Usual...Ugh! 56-7?

Green Grenade II

Well, for goodness sakes...let's see now.....we were much better than two years ago...you've got to be kidding me. Sure, we drove 80 yards to score in the third quarter. So what! Sure, we played the defending Nation Champions....but Vince is with the Tennessee Titans.

Now to the bus debacle! Who scheduled this carrier? Needs to find a new job. Great mention on it on National TV.

Coach Dickey. No comment. No XXX!!!Z comment. Ramon Whomever. No XXX!!!Z comment, either.

I am a Mean Greem Club member with four season tickets. I will have three guests with me at Saturday's game. I've prepared them for rain and also reminded them that this is and out of conference game. SMU will be prepared....bank it. They are a 5+ favorite to win this game. We need to kick their butts. I only hope we don't take a 2-0 lead, based on their deep snapper sailing the ball over their punter's head. Been there, done that.

GO! MEAN GREEN! BEAT HELL OUTA THE HORSES FROM THE HILLTOP!!!!

Well, for goodness sakes...let's see now.....we were much better than  two years ago...you've got to be kidding me. Sure, we drove 80 yards to score in the third quarter. So what! Sure, we played the defending Nation Champions....but Vince is with the Tennessee Titans.

Now to the bus debacle! Who scheduled this carrier? Needs to find a new job. Great mention on it on National TV.

Coach Dickey. No comment. No XXX!!!Z comment. Ramon Whomever. No XXX!!!Z comment, either.

I am a Mean Greem Club member with four season tickets. I will have three guests with me at Saturday's game. I've prepared them for rain and also reminded them that this is and out of conference game. SMU will be prepared....bank it. They are a 5+ favorite to win this game. We need to kick their butts. I only hope we don't take a 2-0 lead, based on their deep snapper sailing the ball over their punter's head. Been there, done that.

GO! MEAN GREEN! BEAT HELL OUTA THE HORSES FROM THE HILLTOP!!!!

Actually, we were favored to win by 4 - then the betting began... now we are 5.5 dogs. It takes a LOT of money to push the line almost 10 points. The betting world is betting on SMU. This is a big game.

Edited by stebo