Is anyone losing sleep from the SMU game?

UNT_playmaker

I will lay awake at night wondering if we can pull away with a win or talk to everyone about my tailgating plans or how this will be or biggest game in years. Also I tell everyone that this is a real rivalry game that mean everything to the program

Just wondering what you guys thought.... Ive been like this for weeks now

Cant wait to see Fouts filled up, tailgating and a NT win...

If we beat SMU, lets go crazy....

This is not that big of a game guys it is just a game we should have won easily and now we have slid backward far enough that we have to worry. This should be nothing but a pony ass-whipping, and thanks to DD we are back in the bottom of the NCAA and we have fans losing sleep.

This is not that big of a game guys it is just a game we should have won easily and now we have slid backward far enough that we have to worry. This should be nothing but a pony ass-whipping, and thanks to DD we are back in the bottom of the NCAA and we have fans losing sleep.

I am losing sleep that anyone can get so pumped playing a school that has had 1 winning season in 2 decades.

Sometimes I really wonder if this is the same NORTH TEXAS that I even attended in the 1970's when our direction was dramatically more upwardly mobile and our excitement was measured by playing schools who had been winning that when we went out on the field against said school, NT fans (and our NT coaches) thought we had a chance to win the football game.

As a reminder, the Mean Green almost did beat Darrell K. Royal's Texas Longhorns the first time we ever played them. If not for some RB named Earl Campbell, most of us at that game feel we would have won the game.

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

I'm excited. Especially after studying our contest this weekend and the SMU contest. All sh!t talking aside, I think these programs are pretty well on the same level. I am so excited about the playbook we saw this weekend, I think that if we are playing a team we are on a level with (talent wise) we can adjust to anything they throw at us.

I think we have a real chance at winning this OOC game, and earning a little local visability.

Here is what I can tell you. Last year, I really felt like there was a lack of fight in the Mean Green. This year, I don't see that. These kids fought like hell to the very end Saturday afternoon. ...with that work ethic and a little creative playcalling, I think we have a lot more to look forward to this year - and this Saturday!