UNT Summary

UNT_playmaker

Positives---

Wilson-Phillips, Wilson has great mobility and that would work great in the Sun Belt...We need accuracy and speed......this season

OL- Not any different than last year, no time PERIOD for QB to look down the field more than 2 secs....

RB- Not much room from the OL----Poor Jamario

WR- You guys are trained to catch anything that comes your way, if it is a good throw... No EXCUSES....

Punting- AWFUL, JUST GOD AWFUL

Special Teams---Room for ALOT of improvement

Defensive Line- Better, we need to work on the corners to get those sacks

LB---- Great JOB, Great Great JOB---MENDOZA baby

Secondary- you shouldnt be more than a step behind your man, alot of improvement needed, at times on the field they looked so confused

Coaching- I understand Dickey on the QB rotation, he wanted to see what he had to work with and learned greatly from that. Alot of the same plays were called, especially running....Improved as usually for RF in play creativity...

Overall----We did better in previous years so HEY GOOD JOB MEAN GREEN

I SURELY THINK WE CAN WIN THE SUN BELT FROM WHAT I SAY TODAY....NT HAS A VERY GOOD CHANCE OF COMPETING TO WIN THE SUN BELT....

BRING ON SMU ---- LETS BEAT THOSE F------

Lack of depth at RB is sorely obvious. Jmo is an elite runner and makes it look worse, but DD needs to hit the high schools HARD for an heir apparent.

I think the OL wasn't too bad. The Center position looked much better than last year. Did Rose start? I'm certain I saw someone else.

How long is Quinn scheduled to wear the cast?

Edited by Got5onIt